Friday, July 3, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18774707643/
Hello lovelies! I've got the weekend to myself (mostly) and what's a better way to spend it than to relax downstairs with my music up high and doing a blog post? I've got the last of the stuff I picked up from MIZU and also some Candy Fair goodies today! One of which, is this gorgeous and cute new skin by Angelica. Sorry to rush to the credits, but I'm gonna get back to relaxing! I'll have some goodies for Oneword next time!


{ credits }

Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) SODA EYES #coke {Candy Fair} / NEW
Garden :: Japanese Minigarden Yokohama
Geta :: !1mm*** kimono2014aki tabi.geta {MIZU}
Hair :: Eaters Coma - HAIR 62 / FUNKY
Kimono :: !1mm*** kimono2015 spring kasa pink {MIZU}
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) SLINK NAILS APPLIER HUD "CANDY" {Candy Fair} / NEW
Parasol :: Programming Error - Rice Paper Parasol
Plant :: [yen]June Lady(Hydrangea x Calla)MIZU LTD {MIZU}
Pose :: 3 Umbrellas TCF 2nd Year Gift
Ring :: *katat0nik* (silver) Ballet Flower Ring / GIFT
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) AI-LING :peach: {Candy Fair} / NEW


0 comments: