Thursday, July 12, 2018

Hey hey~ We're already into the middle of July and I guess I still haven't been blogging much huh. I can say that may change ever so slowly as long as the weather doesn't get crazy again (yeah right). I will say I have to blame it on going crazy decorating my skybox though. Man did that take a lot of time. -laugh- Maybe I'll give you guys a sneak peek on that some time. For today, I have new things from Ayashi, Aurealis, Ascendant, Asteroidbox and Black Bantam~ Whoa all those As. By the way, I don't think I ever mentioned because I usually just credit them, but when I'm using a backdrop it's usually over at Backdrop City. You should check it out if you haven't heard of it before.




{ credits }

Bodysuit | AsteroidBox. Ursa Lingerie - Maitreya @ red light district open july 15th
Choker | [Black Bantam] Beaded Tattoo Choker White
Eye/Lip Makeup | Ascendant - Fruit Juice Eyeshadows/Lips - CATWA @ the liason collaborative
Eyes | Aurealis Beauty. CATWA applier. Goodbye eyes. Shade #3 @ equal10 NEW
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Bonbon hair @ crystal heart
Headband | [Black Bantam] I Heart You Headband 4U Summer equal10 NEW
Heels | ::SG:: Kalua Maitreya
Rose | CATWA Holdable Rose [GIFT]
Tattoo | . p i c h i . pretty blossom tattoo (Lara Applier)

0 comments: