Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Hey hey! The heat is strong today but not as bad as it's been. So thankfully, I'm not cranky or have a lack of interest in doing anything. I stopped at the Crystal Heart Festival last night with my waifu (finally got her to get on some!) and might have bought a lot of things... I will likely share them here with you as the month goes on as long as my schedule stays fairly clear. Obviously, I'm as much of a sucker for magical girl items as other people. Not so much anime, though. Surprisingly, there weren't as much Sailor Moon items as last time which was good for once. It was actually a good variety and selection. Sometimes I feel like Sailor Moon is the only magical girl anime people seem to know, so it was good to see that's not true. But anime like Creamy Mami, Revolutionary Girl Utena (which I've sort of got going on- thank you Cureless for doing something different!), Cardcaptors, Tokyo Mew Mew (I am SO surprised I have not seen anything from this. This was one a childhood magical girl anime) and Precure/Pretty Cure  seem to go unnoticed or get very little recognition. Those are just a few to name, of course. If there's one thing I'd love to see from the event, it's the "lesser known" stuff like what I just named. There's a lot of potential creativity that could be done.

Today for TCH, I have on this amazing set from CURELESS, lashes from MICHAN, and a super cute pose set from Stardust. After all my blabbing I almost forgot to mention I took the photo at Luanes Magical WorldHope you like! 




{ credits }

Boots | 
lassitude & ennui Hellebore boots - pink (Maitreya)
Brows | Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows
Eyes | [ MUDSKIN ]_DOLLY Lens # 3 (CATWA)
Garter | bonbon - fight like a girl - pistol garter 1 @ crystal heart festival
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Aneko hair @ kinky event NEW
Lashes | MICHAN - Senshi Lashes [Catwa] @ crystal heart festival NEW
Lipgloss | no signal x bomi  _  GELATTO LIP _V1 [CATWA] crystal heart festival
Outfit | CURELESS[+] Rose Duelist Uniform @ crystal heart festival NEW
Pose/Stars | Stardust - Starry Night Gacha Pose 3 @ crystal heart festival NEW
Ring | :Moon Amore: Angelic Souls / Ring&Chain (Maitreya) crystal heart festival FREE
Skin | :: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Hina - chocolate tea @ japonica
Sword | CURELESS[+] Rose Duelist Sword / GIFT crystal heart festival NEW

0 comments: