Friday, September 14, 2018

So as you can probably tell, I did something a little different today. I was playing around in Photoshop and it kinda came out like this. But I wanted to test it out for a while, since my angles and whatnot can get really boring (at least to me). I learned a few things too! So that was pretty cool. Maybe I will remember them for the next time I want to experiment.

This will (maybe) be my last post for Girl Power. After this I also have one last one for Imaginarium but I'm not 100% sure when I'll have that done yet. Hope you like!




{ credits }

Ascendant - Plastic Bento Nails - Maitreya @ vanity
BellePoses - Milena 2 @ pocketshop
[DUE] Tomonaga
HORNTAIL - Maitreya Inoue Outfit (Inoue Collar//[BLACK] Inoue Sleeve//[PINK] Bunny Band//Inoue Shoes//Inoue Sleeve//Inoue Suit) @ girl power
MINIMAL - Cadillac Background
*MUKA* Thigh Socks Patterns - Lara
[ MUDSKIN ]_YOU CAN EAT MY LIPS # SECRET FLAVOR (CATWA)
(pc) Mahiro - Skin [RARE#11*] - Catwa Applier
[PiAD]Corapie Tattoo Maitreya Applier girl power
-SU!- The Dark Eyes NEW
Wednesday[+] ~ Sarang Eyelashes
Wednesday[+] ~ Taeyeon Eyebrows

0 comments: