Saturday, October 13, 2018

I have goods from all over the grid today! And still tons more stuff to share, especially since I've partnered up with a few new designers. I will try to get in a bunch of blog posts this month. My mom and stepdad are away for the weekend so I'm enjoying myself and cleaning up the place as usual. Still feeling kinda bleh from this mild cold so I'm gonna cut the chatty stuff short today. Hope you like!




{ credits }

decor.
{Imeka} Leaves 01 {COLOR 1}
[Since1975]Beware Halloween Gacha (Fog (Particle)//Ghost//Gravestone&Pumpkin Lamp//Graveyard Garden//House SOI//Pumpkin) @ gachaland
Sway's [6 ft under] Pile of dirt//Gravestone . R.I.P.//In Memory RARE @ gachaland

outfit.
.aisling. Tonya -Pasties-
(*ANGELICA) PRETTY HANDS (for mesh hands)
Ascendant - Flower Bento Nails @ blush
AsteroidBox. Caelum Collar @ red light district open oct 15th!
{CowTea} Born Extra [Bento] Pose Pack #2
[CX] Ring Bracelets
KMH Hair F103 Rigged (sizeM) @ panic of pumpkin NEW
lychee. // eye  liner + blush + hearts @ girl power
:: MOMOCHUU :: CATWA skin applier - Catty - Sugar  tea
Mug - Violet Bandaid - Solids @ girl power
[NANI] Mia.Horns
Pure Poison - Leaf Boots  - Maitreya @ the seasons story NEW
.SugarBun. Mausy Hairclips @ girl power
Suga-Suga - Kitti Bodysuit Black {with tail} - Maitreya exp. @ red light district open oct 15th!
Sweet Thing. & darkendStare Demonic Wings



You can also view the post at GimmeGacha.

0 comments: