Monday, October 21, 2013


Heyy all! The leaves are turning colors and falling off the trees.. It's almost Halloween, so what's a better way than to make an outfit appropriate for the season to show off? I loved putting this outfit together a lot, so I thought I would share it as a blog entry and allow all of you to pick up the items yourselves. Since I finally figured out how to position the Loud Mouth as well, that will probably be in a bunch of my entries from now on! I am probably not the first to admit, it's a real work of art to get it positioned right, but once you get it, it looks amazing!

Outfit Goodies:
Horns - Boo in Reglisse **Oh My Gatcha gacha event**
Hair - Abra in Black&Whites05Fade
Eyes - Wet Look in Lavender
Mouth - Brandee (with TSG Luna Tone A Applier)
Teeth - Vampire Teeth
Loud Mouth

Lip Piercing - Snake Bites Piercing
Body Suit - Army Body in Sheer Black
Shorts - Mesh Mini Shorts in Black
Tail - Devil Tail [NM]
Boots - Megas Boots in Black

0 comments: