Friday, December 20, 2013

Today I decided to do a simple but festive Christmas look. I did a search on the marketplace to find some free (or cheap) cute things, and I found a ton! I'm still looking, in fact. The combination of the sweater/scarf dress was one of the things I found. Sorry for not posting yesterday! I kind of ran dry of inspiration and didn't want to make a similar look to something I'd already done.

Christmas is only 5 days away now. Time sure has flown by this month, as much as it did the last for me. I've decided to take another trip to the Arcade to see if I can get ahold of some more goodies and see if I've missed a few things I might want. Happy holidays!

Outfit Goodies:
Hair: Bliss

Earmuffs: Ear Muffs in Red **gacha**

Eyelashes: Fluffy Falsies

Lips: Honey Lipbalm 03

Sweater: Mesh Sweatshirt with Scarf

Stockings: Cat Tights in Red

Photos taken at Christmas Mini Market.

0 comments: