Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Ahh! I'm so sorry for not posting before now. I had things all set up in my mind on what I wanted to do blog post-wise... then I completely forget what I was going to do! I didn't even remember to make the outfits.. Do you ever have moments where you're asked to remember something important and it just totally slips your mind? I get that a lot, and it really bothers me. If only there was some way for me to fix that.. It's a good thing this really isn't considered important, but I do consider it to be either way! I was going to go back to the Arcade one last time, but it turned out that I had made it just a liiittle too late. That may or may not be a good thing.

I don't know if I've ever told you guys or not, but I LOVE to decorate. It's a huge passion of mine, in both rl and in SL. I almost considered going to school for interior designing or designing houses in the past. Sims 2 was also one of my favorite games. I could sit there for hours downloading custom content and then getting into the game to build myself some gorgeous houses. But then I would always close out the game, and not actually play it.. Then I found Second Life. With Second Life, I guess it's essentially the same thing sometimes. I can get bored of it and then not get on for a few weeks or even a month, but as soon as I do, I'm right back where I was before. And I love it! It's basically the one thing I could never really get tired of forever, especially since it gives me a big boost of creativity.

Today's outfit was basically on a whim. I was feeling a little shoppy (that's totally a mood) so I went and found some stores I'd never been to before. And this outfit was the result! I also went and checked out Kustom9 which just started today, where I got this lovely kitchen set and came up with the idea to use it for this look. You all should totally head on over, there's a bunch of nice stuff this round! I'll be heading to Oh My Gacha either tonight or tomorrow.. if I can get in, that is. I'm sure you all know what the first thing I'm going to look for is. If not, I'll just say it. Eilfie's amazing new Sailor Moon items! I'm actually not even a legitimate fan of Sailor Moon, but I love the merchandise and I was happy to see some of that incorporated into Second Life. Ahh, sorry for rambling! Hope you guys enjoy today's look~ In the meantime, I'll be waiting for The Chapter Four's new event starting on the 4th!

Outfit Goodies:
Head-
Hair: Giselle Mesh Hair in Cinnamon

Face-
Eyeliner: Essentials - Royale Liner NEW
[Buzz] @ Kustom9

Lips: City Slicks Lipgloss in Rose Pink NEW
Pink Acid @ Kustom9

Clothing-
Shirt: Cotton Lace Shirt in Black

Cardigan: Heart Patch Cardigan in White

Leggings: Cross Leggings
IMBUE 

Accessories-
Nails: Happy New Year Slink Nails **group gift** NEW

Feet-
Boots: Louisiana Western Boots in Black **gift for F R O S T**

Items in the background are from Kustom9 (kitchen), Tres Blah, and The Arcade for December.

0 comments: