Tuesday, March 25, 2014

First off, again, I'm totally sorry that my updates have been.. well, inconsistent and lacking. I've really not been feeling my best. Plus the weather has been so bizarre lately. It's still like winter and it's the end of March. Wtf.. When are we going to start seeing spring showers, I wonder. 

I'm still trying to get blog posts done anyway and hope not too many of you miss me too badly or worry! I just updated my Firestorm viewer today so unfortunately I had to spend like a half hour fixing all of my settings and stuff because they defaulted. Mmff.. Well I'm pretty certain everything is back to normal now, the only thing is that I had to find a new light setting because the other one I used was a little too dark. Tonight's items are from Tokyo Girl and Pixel Geek. Hope you enjoy!

Outfit Goodies:
Eyes :: Hime Eyes - Angel
Buzzeri

Boots :: Lyke Boots - Black
Tokyo.Girl

Collar :: Chained Heart Collar - Black Metal
{PixelGeek}

Dress :: Chi Dress Raven/Black
Tokyo.Girl

Hair :: [01] Early
Magika

Leggings :: Cross Leggings
.BULBS.

Poses ::
:.Fudge:. Opening Gift*

Skin :: Harper TDRF *doux* blonde
Essences

0 comments: