Thursday, June 12, 2014

Good evening lovelies! Oh my goodness, I'm just two posts away from reaching 100 and I've been blogging for a total of 10 months already! How are we almost halfway through June already? This is something pretty amazing for me, I never thought I would ever get this far, let alone be welcomed into so many blogging groups. I'm so happy for each and every lovely designer that allowed me to be on their blogging team since I've begun blogging! <33 Here's to 100 more! I hope I've improved some since my first blog post (I can't even look at it, I don't want to see how awful it is haha) and I hope you'll all continue to support me! I love youu.

...Getting past the mushy stuff.. I have some new things for you from the new round of Collabor88 and a few more goodies I'd grabbed at the Hello Sunshine fair! Hope you enjoy today's outfit of the day~!


Outfit of the Day:

{ Accessories }
Necklace/Ring :: {Double Scoop} NEW RELEASE
.Atomic. {Hello Sunshine Fair}

Ring1 :: IceCream - Ring 09 - Rare GACHA

{ Clothing }
Dress :: Ardour Dress (blush) NEW RELEASE
*BOOM* {Collabor88}

Stockings :: Rawr Collection . {SLINK/Azz appliers} PRE-RELEASE GIFT
.{ Mes Petites Coutures }.

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: Luminate - Pink
.tsg.

Hair :: [03] Almonds
Magika

Lips :: Overly Transparent Lip Gloss & Teeth - Summer NEW RELEASE
Pink Acid {Hello Sunshine Fair}

Shoes :: Gyaru Heels (Love) {SLINK Mid feet}
Violent Seduction

{ Poses }
R.icielli - Model Poses pack

0 comments: