Saturday, July 19, 2014

Heyy everyone! I hope you've had a great weekend so far. I decided to do a simple look, really.. because I wanted to show off the new Wowmeh Silhouette. I'm sure many of you have heard of it already, but for those of you who haven't! If you weren't aware of what happened to the previous one, there is a brand spanking new one coming to the market! It may or may not be out for purchase at the store, I'm not quite sure at this point in time. For those of you who already had one, all you have to do is update it to get your copy! No need to repurchase. It's a mesh body that you can adjust with the SL body sliders!

Personally, with the previous release of Wowmeh, I really didn't have much of a use for it, and I'm still not sure I will use this one a ton either, but I'll try to use it more.. It really is nice! I just have a hard time finding things to fit with it! I guess I should make that a personal goal! To find more ways to use it~ I have some cute new panties by Envious that have appliers for it and I think they look really cute! <3 Keep reading to grab the goods!


Outfit of the Day:
Body :: ~Wowmeh - Silhouette {w/ .tsg. X Tone applier} // NEW RELEASE
Eyes :: {S0NG} :: Toki~ Navy Eye @ kustom9 // NEW RELEASE
Feet :: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High 
Hair :: .Olive. The Eilfie Hair - Oi! Ombre
Hands :: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Nails :: Xanthe's Lovely lace // GIFT
Panties :: ::Envious:: Manic Panties - Pink {w/ Wowmeh applier} // NEW RELEASE
Poses :: [Expressive Poses] - Sofy FREE
Shoes :: Violent Seduction - Fool's Gold (White) {for SLINK High feet}
Skin :: .tsg. Marina - Bust/Teeth

0 comments: