Monday, August 18, 2014

Oh my goodness lovelies it's been very tough for me the past couple of days. While playing FF 14, my laptop practically bit the dust. I'm pretty sure my hard drive is going to fail and surprisingly it hasn't.. yet. After a whole day of tinkering, I managed to get it to work normally (for the most part).. It's a miracle that I can even get it working properly for a blog post, so I'm doing it while I can just incase something happens again! D:

Yes, I am wearing the new mesh head from TSG! It's so adorable I couldn't resist, especially after adding lashes too it, and a good friend of mine went and gave me the lindens for it after she made me (lol) get the demo and put it on~ And I'm also wearing a bunch of awesome new things like these goorrgeous horns, cutie shoes, pretty outfit, and adorable collar! New stuff from Sweet Thing, Wicked Peach, MotiAme, and Pantsu Hunter~ Wicked Peach is in the final round of Seraphim Social (the nails) while they undergo a revamp of the sim. Grab everything you like there while you can~ And keep reading for the credits!


Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Collar :: PANTSU*HUNTER little gem collar @ The Candy Shop // NEW RELEASE
Earrings :: Sweet Thing. Blue Melty Moon Earrings @ The Gacha Mania // NEW RELEASE
Glasses :: .tsg. Megane Classic - White
Headband :: Magika [Headband] Group Gift // GROUP GIFT {NEW}
Horns :: Sweet Thing. Starshine Blue Melty Horns (Rare) @ The Gacha Mania // NEW RELEASE
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Nails - Winter Queen @ Seraphim Social // NEW RELEASE
Necklace :: Sweet Thing. Blue Melty Moon Necklace @ The Gacha Mania // NEW RELEASE

{ Clothing }
Dress :: [MotiAme] Floral Mini Dress - White @ kustom 9 // NEW RELEASE
Shirt :: [MotiAme] Tied Denim Shirt - Light @ kustom9 // NEW RELEASE
Stockings :: PANTSU*HUNTER lace socks .ocean. {w/Azz/SLINK appliers}

{ Miscellaneous }
Eyes :: .tsg. Galaxy - Deep Blue
Hair :: [LCKY] Eilfie // Rainbow Pack
Mesh Head :: .tsg. Tsu Mesh Head X Tone (includes skins!) // NEW RELEASE 
Shoes :: Sweet Thing. Your Grace Heels @ The Big Show

{ Poses }
R.icielli Model Poses Pack

0 comments: