Friday, September 12, 2014

Hello and good morning! In case you're wondering why I've been pumping out a post a day and haven't seen my previous blog posts stating so, I'm leaving to go home on Sunday! So I want to get as much done as possible before I have no computer to go back to. I'm hoping to be able to take care of that within a few weeks because I really miss my laptop, but I guess we'll see hm? 

I got some new goodies from The Arcade to share! Not too much else today really, I just wanted to do something cute and pink since I managed to snag the rare of TSG's gorgeous new Gigi bags! Also I'm not going to be listing out the poses this time.. because I totally lost track of which ones I used while trying to find something I'd like. I'm sorry! I know it's bad of me to do that. T_T; If you want something for yourselves, keep reading for the credits~

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Antlers :: +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Wild at Heart Antlers @ The Arcade
Bag :: .tsg. Gigi Bag - Princess RARE @ The Arcade
Collar :: .tsg. Chained Hearts Collar - Pink
Nails :: alaskametro<3 Slink manicure- "Blossom" (French)
Necklace :: +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - Pink @ The Arcade
Ring 1 :: (Yummy) Cutie Crown - Pink @ The Arcade
Ring 2 :: (Yummy) Lady Heart Tiara Ring - Pink @ The Arcade

{ Clothing }
Dress :: .Atomic. Spring Bear Dress - Rose
Stockings :: .Atomic. Twinkle Tights - Pink

{ Miscellaneous }
Blush - .tsg. High Maintenance Blush 
Brows :: .tsg. Baby Brow
Eyeliner :: [Buzz] Essentials - Royale Liner
Eyes :: .tsg. Summer Eyes - Lavender
Hair :: +Spellbound+ Bubsy // Pastels
Lashes :: .tsg. Feathery Black Lashes
Lips :: .tsg. Sparkle Lips - Perfume
Shoes :: *MUKA* Pump Rosa Pink
Skin :: .tsg. Ulzzang :: X Tone // GROUP GIFT

0 comments: