Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hiya! I've got some new cute stuff to share. And I'm happy because I'm getting a new phone soon! Technically it's already been bought and is at home.. but since I'm in MA, my bf has to ship it to me so it may be some time before I can use it. Waah, the woes of waiting. I'm keeping this short and sweet, so don't forget to keep reading for credits! <3

Outfit of the Day:
Belly Piercing :: ~C2X~ Gem Heart Belly Piercing
Boots :: .tsg. Preppy Boots - Black
Eyes :: {S0NG} Yuki~ Aqua Eye {kustom9}
Hair :: little bones. Kitten - Landslide {N-21}
Heart Ring :: REIGN.- Darling Ring- Heart (Silver) {N-21}
Heart Ring 1 :: [MAGIC NOOK] Sweet Thing Ring (Silver) MESH {The Dressing Room FUSION}
Jacket :: :FY: Callie Hoodie {Suicide Dollz}
Leggings :: [Foxes] Leggings - Graphic
Nails ::  DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Ouija Board
Necklace :: MONS / MESH - Kitty Choker (black) {CosplaySL}
Nose Ring :: MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style18) black {CosplaySL}
Poses :: *EverGlow* - Juicy/Sugar poses
Rose Crown :: .random.Matter. - Valeria Flower Crown - Black {The Secret Affair}
Top :: -Pixicat- Cheeky.Top (Shade)

0 comments: