Saturday, November 8, 2014

https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15739437051/
Hello loves! Did you miss me and my post-every-single-day blog posts? -laughs- Taking a break proved to be a good thing for me, so I should probably do that more often.. It's just that sometimes, I'm afraid that if I take a break it'll be a lot longer than a few days and I'll have lots to catch up on. Sometimes it's needed, but then I also lose inspiration. Just a few days seems to work, so that's what I'll do from now on when I need it! I also used that time to catch up with old friends and family who I've missed, so it was well spent.

Xiasumi's still going strong, and what a huge event it is. I'm pretty sure I missed some things when I went to shop. But I still have stuff to share with you from there, so I hope you enjoy! I also have some new pretty boots from Envious and an adorable little bow for your head by Sweet Thing as well. Hope you guys like this look, it's a bit more.. soft and refined than normal? And keep reading for the credits!

Outfit of the Day:
{ Accessories }
Bag :: .tsg. Gigi Bag - White
Black Bow :: -UtopiaH- My Spiked Bow / GROUP GIFT
Collar :: *MUKA* Collar Love
Little Bow :: Sweet Thing. Circus Animal Cookie Hairbow - Vanilla {Cirque de Seraphim} / NEW
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Without a Net Nail Appliers {My Slink Obsession} / NEW
White Bow :: PANTSU*HUNTER Michele Bow .white.
Wrist Cuffs :: a m o r o u s // You // Bracelets / FREE

{ Clothing }
Cardigan :: REIGN.- Olyvia Cardigan- (Black) {Xiasumi School Festival}
Skirt :: Lamp*Light - Frill Tutu Skirt / FREE
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~ Big Stripe Stockings [Slink Physique]

{ Miscellaneous }
Boots :: ::Envious:: Infinity Boots - Stripe / NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) TSUYA EYES #sepia
Hair :: [e] Reva - Sunset Colors
Hair Buns :: .Olive. the Little Hair Buns {Xiasumi School Festival} / FREE

0 comments: