Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hello lovelies! I've taken a bit of a break but I'm back with some good news! I've been doing a lot of things irl and they've been going EXTREMELY smooth and I'm just baffled at how well it's been going considering I was told this was going to be a very difficult process. I'm just very grateful that I can finally stop stressing about a lot of this stuff. I can only look up from here, I hope! It's about time something good has happened this year.. And maybe for a while, to be honest.

Anyway, I have some moore Arcade stuff to share! And these adorable toasty looking hand warmers. Don't your hands feel nice and snuggly warm just looking at it? Keep reading to get to the credits! They're short tonight~


Outfit of the Day:
Dress/Boots :: Foxes - Woodland Wonderland - Dress & Boots -  Mint {The Arcade}
Ear Muffs :: -Buttery Toast- Toasty Ears - Teal / NEW
Hair :: [Due] Annabelle - Platinum pack {The Chapter Four}
Hand Warmer :: -Buttery Toast- Toasty Fingers - Teal / NEW
Necklace :: {Imeka} Pearl Necklace with Bow
Pose :: *EverGlow* - Frost poses {Winter Trend SL} / NEW

0 comments: