Monday, December 15, 2014

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16023758961/
 Hey hey! I so wish there were such a thing as warm winter nights.. At least in NY. I'm back home from my trip in MA and my PC isn't set up yet, so I'm ganking my bf's laptop for a few days or so til that gets done! I'm starting to get behind in blogging so I'm hoping to get some new posts out so you can enjoy and so that I can catch up! I've been super busy and now it's the holiday season ontop of everything else..  Well, wish me luck!

I've got some new things from Chop Shop, Buttery Toast, Forever Young, Wicked Peach, and Cila to share today! There's also some things from Collabor 88 as well. Lotsa goodies~ Keep reading to grab everything! :D

Outfit of the Day:
Boots :: *Cila*Snowboots Pink {L'accessoires} / NEW
Bow :: -Buttery Toast- Magic girl - Pink bow / NEW
Eyes :: !CS! Ry Pink {Horrorfestive} / NEW
Eyeshadow :: {Wicked} Peach - Eye Makeup - Blizzard 5 {The Liason Collaborative} / COMING SOON
Hair :: +Spellbound+ MoonSugar // Unnatural Ombres & Dips
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART - "SWEET" #Candy-p(light)
Necklace :: Blah. (My Donut Choker) Strawberry *
Pants :: -Pixicat- Wintry.Tights Snow - Pink {Collabor88}
Pose :: [KoKoLoReS]{three}pack 001 - wear me!
Ring :: Pink Acid Whipped Ice Cream Ring - Cotton Candy
Sweater :: :FY: Dottie Sweatshirt {FROST} / NEW

0 comments: