Saturday, January 3, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15563116223/
Good morning/evening to all my night time blog readers! I hope you've been enjoying your new year! It's kind of late and I'm not really good at thinking when I start to get tired.. But I wanted to get this post out and share these new goodies with you! I hope you'll keep reading because there's stuff I know you'll love! Sorry this is so short! Please enjoy~


Outfit of the Day:
Background Prop :: .mien. {dreamer} @ Oneword / NEW
Boots :: .tsg. Preppy Boots - Pink
Bunny Pillow :: Sweet Thing. Comfy Bunny Cushion - Pink @ Oneword / NEW
Eyes :: [Buzz] Lillian Eyes - Ocean @ kustom9
Hair :: .Olive. the Melody Hair GLITTER CRAZY [for FLF]
Hat/Onepiece :: *Cila* nekoneko Coat pink @ The Seasons Story / COMING SOON
Ladder/Clouds Prop :: Little Moments-Sweet Dreams @ Oneword / NEW

0 comments: