Sunday, January 4, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16191363591/
Happy late morning (again)! I swore to myself I was going to get up earlier and go to bed a little earlier but well.. I'm not tired yet, even though I did get up earlier. Sigh~ Also I may or may not be waiting for my bf to get home from his friend's.. since he's usually back before 2AM. I'm starting to think he fell asleep over there.. anyway!

So today's title kind of came about after I found out about these lovely nightmarish looking horns. It made me think, yeah, dream is a nice theme. But not many people think about nightmares into a dream scenario. They think peaceful sleep. Nightmares are definitely still dreams, though! So to say the least, it was a bit refreshing to see something darker in the dream theme. (ha, that rhymed) Anywho, I'll stop blabbering and get to the goods. Keep on reading (or dreaming, if you're asleep)~


Outfit of the Day:
Back Prop :: Frogstar - Starry Night Stage
Boots :: lassitude & ennui Thylacine boots - black (Slink Physique) @ We <3 Rp / COMING SOON
Earrings/Necklace :: Cae :: Dream Catcher @ Oneword / NEW
Eyes :: [Buzz] Bewitched Eyes
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Anouk @ We <3 Rp / COMING SOON
Horns :: The Horror!~ Horror's Dream @ Oneword / NEW
Nails :: Bella Elephante - Fever Dream *Slink* Fingernails @ Oneword / NEW
Poses :: Kirin Poses - December Pose Pack / IP Xmas Hunt
Shorts :: * VinCue ~ Poppy+Shorts Raven
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) SUZY :dolly: dream (t) @ Oneword / NEW
Sweater :: [Foxes] Cropped Sweatshirt - Black cat

0 comments: