Friday, January 16, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/15671175723/
Hayy loves, how's your late evening/morning going? A few people have decided to disappear from my life over the past couple of days, but I've made more in return and I'm much happier without them~ Plus, ain't nobody got time for that! I have a lot to deal with irl right now, so I'm glad that the mess isn't being contributed to by them among other things. This lady beside me is one of the biggest reasons I've kept my head up during this time. Without her I probably would not be blogging much, if at all right now. So make sure you thank her for me! <3

..Anyway, I absolutely dread snow, but it's here and it's not leaving for quite some time I think. I wish it would and I'll keep wishing. It's better to get a late winter than a full blown one, eh? I don't like to go outside, especially in the winter.. but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would be pelting Chiiface with snowballs.. Just saying. D; -pelts her anyway lol- Make sure you keep reading to see what we're wearing! You might find a bunch of snowballs all over, excuse the mess..


Outfit of the Day:
{ on Saka }
Boots :: .tsg. Fur Platform - Ultimate Baby Pink @ kustom9
Dress/Hood :: {MB} Peony Shaman Dress
Hair :: Sweet Thing. Celi Hair Pastel @ The Seasons Story / NEW
Mole :: {Wicked Peach} - Beauty Mark - Laura - 1 @ The Liason Collaborative / NEW
Nails :: (*ANGELICA) PROFESSIONAL NAIL ART - "SWEET" #Dot-p(light)
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) ANGIE :milktea: @ Kawaii Project / NEW
Snowball :: Pretty Snowball Thrower
Stockings :: ~Cannibelle~ Big Stripe Stockings

{ Decor }
A.D.D.Andel! Snowball Pile
A.D.D.Andel! Snowball Bucket-Blue
A.D.D.Andel! Snowball Bucket-Pink @ The Seasons Story
Botanical - Decorative Light Set - Flat Scattered 8x8m
+Half-Deer+ Radiant Emperor Penguin - Fish Bones @ The Seasons Story
+Half-Deer+ Radiant Emperor Penguin - Goldfish
+Half-Deer+ Radiant Emperor Penguin – Hearts
+Half-Deer+ Radiant Emperor Penguin – Butterflies
+Half-Deer+ Radiant Emperor Penguin – Blackfish
choco jar tentacio @ OMGacha
1 prim snowy tree nr 7 incl fin snow emitterMT by Lilian Laville
Winter Pine Tree 1 prince designs
GROUND SNOWPLACE SMALL by Prince Designs
Enchanted Pond from Studio Skye V2 in Winter

If you want to know what Cho is wearing, visit her blog here!

0 comments: