Monday, February 16, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/103087576@N08/16360666747/
Good morning/late night SLers! I have a curious question for those of you who blog yourselves.. Where do you get inspiration for your blog titles? Is it from the music you happen to be listening to at the time, or does a certain song just pop into your head? Where do you get inspiration for the decor you put in your posts? I find that I don't really ask questions or anything much, so I'm not connecting with you all very much.. I would like to fix that, despite how lonely the blog comments usually are. -laughs-

My inspiration always comes to me WHILE I start to do the post. I've been trying to add more deco into my posts rather than just pictures of me, because it appears that a lot of you prefer that over a plain old boring background or a pretty location, and to be quite honest, I LOVE to decorate. I also have a ton of things from old rounds of the Arcade that I've never gotten to use for photos as much as I love them. I hope you like seeing me decorate as much as I enjoy doing it, along with these fabulous new goodies! 


{ credits }

Deco:
Bed :: *ionic* My bunk bed
Beauty Photo :: AF Beauty Is...
Big Macaroons :: 8f8 Macaroons
Bread/Cheese Tray :: -tres blah- Soiree - Cheese Tray RARE
Candy Jar :: erratic / home - marshmallow apothecary jar RARE
Chair/Table :: *ionic* two colors in my head

Choco Sticks :: erratic / home - hot chocolate sticks RARE
Compact :: -tb- Vanity - Compact RARE
Couch :: -tb- Charmant Settee - Mint
Food Tray :: {af} Treats Platter RARE
Makeup Set :: -tb- Vanity - Makeup Bag RARE
Nail Polish Set :: -tb- Vanity - Nail Polishes
Pastries :: -tb- Pastry Mania - Pastry Puffs
Rose Vase :: {Imeka} Rose Vase 01
Small Macaroons :: -tb- Pastry Mania - Raspberry Heart
Wall Deco :: 8f8 - 26. Summer Bunting

Wardrobe :: *ionic* El placard rosa
Vanity :: AF Bastide Vanity RARE
Vanity Mirror :: -tb- Vanity - Mirror
Vanity Flowers :: AF Poppies / Glazed Vase

Outfit:
Backpack :: [Miseria] Bearnotes Backpack - Brain & Heart
Bow :: *BOOM* Itsy Hair Bow ALL COLOURS RARE [White Bow tinted]
Collar :: .{yumyums}. For Love Collar (Neck) {Lavender & Silver} / NEW
Earrings :: :FY: Rib Cage Earrings (black)
Eyeball Accessory :: {Amai} / +Fawn's Demise+ Spoopy Eyeballz. X  - Purple
Eyeliner :: Pink Acid Eyeliner - Starry Night
Eye Makeup :: [Buzz] Gel Liner - Lilac
Eyes :: Pink Acid "Already Dead" Bunny Eyes - Ghost +Creepy/KaWaii+ Fair / NEW
Hair :: [DUE] Breeze - Ombre 15 @ 
+Creepy/KaWaii+ Fair
Lips :: Pink Acid Subtle Lipgloss - Lavender
Mask :: Pink Acid Royalty Kingdom Wilwarin Mask - Black RARE @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival / NEW
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails HUD - Ouija Board
Necklace :: Pink Acid Faded Gold Kawaii Emo Love Pendant - Kawaii @ +Creepy/KaWaii+ Fair / NEW
Garter :: *MUKA* Garter Love
Pose :: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ]  Thank you Posepack Gift
Shoes :: Blah. (Dangerous Rose Stiletto) Black +Creepy/KaWaii+ Fair
Stockings :: -SU!- Dripping Stockings PINK @ +Creepy/KaWaii+ Fair
Top :: {VINCUE} ~ Koha+Dress @ +Creepy/KaWaii+ Fair

0 comments: