Thursday, March 26, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/16933017931/
Hiii! I'm sorry, I know.. I've been trying my best to blog more often, but it's just not happening lately. I'll try to get out as many posts as I can regardless, I don't want to keep you all away from the awesome new things coming out. I haven't forgotten you, I promise!

On the up side, things may be looking up for me very soon. My mom is also looking into an apartment for me near where her and my sister are, which will likely put me at ease if I'm able to do that. I've been enduring a lot of hardships, but I'm trying my best to stay positive. I hope it pays off!

And now for your goodies, of course. <3 I'm not sure why, but the outfit made me think of strawberries! I had a cute wallpaper that I thought went with it well! Have a nice night/day~


{ credits }

decor.
Chairs/Table :: *ionic* secrets time!
Cups :: 18.erratic / aea - stack of cups @ The Arcade
Pouf :: GA - (HomeworkCorner) Pouff Pink
Roses :: 07.erratic / aea - english roses @ The Arcade
Saucer :: 10.erratic / aea - milk @ The Arcade
Stand :: dust bunny . rose table . blue @ The Arcade
Towels :: GA - (HomeworkCorner) Kitchen Towels
Vanity :: ISPACHI [Florian] Dresser [Pink]

outfit. 
Boots :: .tsg. Fur Platforms - Ultimate Baby Pink
Bracelet :: .tsg. Decora Bow Bracelet / GIFT
Earrings :: O.M.E.N - You're a Star - Ear rings - Silver - Pink
Eyes :: [Buzz] Aura Eyes - Drought {Large} @ Kawaii Project
Eyeshadow :: {Wicked} Peach - Retro Chic 4 @ Kawaii Project
Glasses :: *katat0nik* (pink) Floral Glasses (mesh)
Gloves :: Sweet Thing. Derby Girl Gloves - Slink Casual @ Kawaii Project
Hair :: [DUE] Hanabi - Ombre 3 @ Kawaii Project
Hair Bow :: .tsg. Decora Bow / GROUP GIFT
Jeans :: -Pixicat- Klara.Jeans - LightBlue
Lips :: (*ANGELICA) NUDE LIPSTICK #pink (lt) @ Kawaii Project
Mini Hair Bow :: Sweet Thing. Celi Pink Hair Bows
Nails :: .Chu. - Maria Nails - Slink Only
Necklace :: Sweet Thing. Sleepychi Charmed Necklace (Donuts) @ The Arcade
Pose :: //elephante poses// Addy *March 2015 VIP Gift*
Ring :: .tsg. Decora Bow Ring / GIFT
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) RICA :milktea: br brow (matt) @ Skin Fair
Sweater :: *Epic VIP* Moonie Sweater Dress! {Chibi} / GIFT

0 comments: