Monday, April 13, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/16510044223/
Well hello! Anytime I dress up in this kind of clothing, I feel like a beach scene is needed for some reason. I had not originally intended it to look 'icy', but I actually kind of love how it turned out that way. It's kinda cool when things don't turn out how you expected, but look just as awesome.

I spent most of the day with bf until he started feeling ill and left for home to get some rest. Then my mom taught me some pointers in how to play pool! With her advice, I'll surely kick his butt every single game next time. -cackles- I had lots of fun either way~ Hope you guys enjoy today's look! Short credits today! :D


{ credits }

Arm Bands :: -Pixicat- Metal.Armbands
Dress :: Fawny - Sea.Princess / NEW
Eyes :: (*ANGELICA) RICA CHOCO EYES #tea
Face Makeup :: {Wicked} Peach - Raider - Style 3 - Black @ Gorean Gacha Event / NEW
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Umeko hair @ 100 Block Fashion Fair / NEW
Nails :: {Wicked} Peach - Mani/Pedi - Cocktails @ On9 / NEW
Pose :: //elephante poses// I Am You @ Pose Fair / NEW
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) APRIL :latte: #6 girly pink RARE @ The Seasons Story / NEW

Picture taken at Baja Norte.

2 comments:

Lili said...

You look so amazing!

Riri said...

Aw thank you! ^_^