Tuesday, April 21, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/17021613467/
Wishing a lovely evening to all! I'm SLIGHTLY late to make a post based around the Black Fashion Fair even though I blogged a couple items from it already. I needed to blog a few other things first, but fear not because now I'm here to deliver! If you've been following my blog for a while, you know black is one of my favorite colors, so I simply could not resist blogging for this event. It opened on the 17th and will remain open until May 1st!

The new goods are an adorably short hair by Ayashi, a super pretty (but rather short) dress from Vincue, and much more that you'll want to read the credits for! I'll have more posts for Black Fashion Fair coming your way this week! But for now, I'm going to play KF2, which just came out today. :D The hype is real. Toodles!


{ credits }
Bracelets :: Sweet Thing. Pentagram Trick Bracelets - Coal [Wayward Hunt] / NEW & FREE
Choker :: MONS / MESH - Kitty Choker (black)
Dress :: { V I N C U E } & etham // Marrielle+Dress @ Black Fashion Fair / NEW
Earrings :: .Keystone. Mage Earrings - Onyx @ Black Fashion Fair / NEW
Garter :: Sweet Thing. Coal Pentagram Trick Garter [TAG!]
Hair :: [^.^Ayashi^.^] Tami hair @ Black Fashion Fair / NEW
Hand Tattoo :: .Chu. Little Stars Tattoo
Nails/Toes :: #adored - back to black mani/pedi @ Black Fashion Fair / NEW
Pose :: *Edelweiss* PonPonPose04
Shoes :: Essenz - Naples (Slink High) @ Black Fashion Fair / NEW
Skin :: (*ANGELICA) APRIL :latte: #6 girly pink RARE @ The Seasons Story
Skull Bow :: {Imeka} Skeleton Hair Bow
Star Ring :: POMPOSITY - Bubbled Star Ring @ Black Fashion Fair / NEW


Photo taken at Lakeside.

0 comments: