Tuesday, June 2, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18203612850/
Happy June! Don't you just hate it when you're about to take the greatest SL picture in existence and then.. bam. Firestorm crashes on you. I still managed to get a decent photo but I still think it was nothing compared to what I had before the crash. 

I'm still loving on the adorable cat ears/tail Aya came out with for the Arcade, but I wanted to do something a little different than what I normally do, in terms of color. This pretty little collar by Cila is pretty much the reason I made an outfit based around green, so I just went with it! Surprisingly enough, it actually took me over 4 hours to make the outfit.. but I'm alright with the end result. Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

Bracelet :: -Nomi-Dessert Lolita-Mint Heart Bracelet
Collar :: *Cila* Little Daisy Collar -RARE @ Ai Gacha / NEW
Ears :: Sweet Thing. Cutie Kitten @ The Arcade / NEW
Eyeliner :: {Wicked} Peach - Freestyle 4
Hair :: [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Nora @ We <3 Rp / STARTS JUNE 4TH!
Lips :: < nova > Cindy { oo2 } 
Nails :: Sweet Thing. Bunny Nails for Slink Hands - Manicure
Pose :: ikebana pose
Shorts :: [MotiAme] Scalloped Shorts - Green
Tail :: Sweet Thing. Fluffy Naughty Kitten Tail @ The Arcade / NEW
Top :: Fawny - Elegant Warrior.Top 



Photo location: offbeat - rainy mood

0 comments: