Tuesday, June 9, 2015

 https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/18619824866/
Helloo loveloves! I'm sorry for not getting a post in for a few days but I've been super busy! D: It needs to stop raining already! We need to go out in just a bit and get a new mattress for my sister and her bf so they can finally sleep well. Aside from that, while I was staying with my bf for the weekend my mom and stepdad went and got me a mini fridge to use for all the foods I buy, since he's terrified he's going to end up eating something of mine and feel bad for it. That and I take up the shelf my mom normally uses so she ends up having to put things elsewhere. -laughs- So yay for a space of my own!

So many new goods to share with you today! Where to begin.. Let me see. I finally got to the Arcade and let me tell you right now I went really crazy all up in there. Mostly for BCC's nurse gacha, since I was hoping to snag a rare! Which I did, but it wasn't the one I was after. I got a bunch of things I wanted and a few rares to spare! You'll have to be on the lookout for posts from me other than this one, since I have a few events to cover! I'll be sure to sneak something in for you every few days or so. <3 You may have heard and you may have done the event already, but Mizu ~Rainy Story~ started up and it'll be going on until next month! Multicultural Menu is also going on from the beginning of the month until the 21st, so be sure to head over there! Lots and lots of stuff~ Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

decor.
Frog Pool :: [[RH]] Frog Pool Display @ MIZU / NEW
Irori :: Hosoi Ichiba. kagizuru / irori
Lighting :: Hosoi Ichiba. Decor & Lighting - Antique Japanese Rice Paper Lamp - White
Wagashi/Food :: [Soul Mates] Wagashi/Shou Bao/Char Siew Bao @ Multicultural Menu
Rug :: Hosoi Ichiba. Carpet Blossom Small Red - 01
Sideboard :: Black Karbon-Floral ebony cabinet
Sushi :: [GB]Sushi v3
Sweets Box :: Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon. Wagashi box @ The Arcade
Sweets with Hydrangea :: poche Sweets of rainy season and hydrangea @ MIZU / NEW
Table :: [JD] Modern Table #1


outfit.
Eye Makeup :: < nova > Gabby { oo1 } @ anyBODY / NEW
Hair :: *PH* 8080
Headpiece :: +Half-Deer+ Mermaid's Majesty - Sea Unicorn Headdress RARE @ The Arcade
Okobo :: Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon Okobo Sky @ The Arcade
Pose :: .mien. { playing the princess }
Ring :: mimpi*/ aqua drop ring @ MIZU / NEW
Socks :: .tsg. Princess Socks - White
Yukata :: Tentacio & antielle. Rabbit in the Moon Lolita Yukata Sweet RARE @ The Arcade 

0 comments: