Thursday, July 30, 2015

https://www.flickr.com/photos/sakakyoku/19959663530/
If you live in a cage your whole life, then you'll be under someone else's control. Life is much more enjoyable when you can think for yourself and break free of anyone/anything holding you down, telling you you can't do something you know you can. Don't fall victim to those kinds of people, and more importantly, don't ever let yourself believe them when they say it. Don't let them knock you down. You are strong, and you are brave. Anything is possible with a little help from a loved one. All you have to do is ask. <3

I really liked the effect of the stained glass that anc's item gave, so I worked with it! It makes me look like a doll in a casing, doesn't it? I picked up one last pair of these gorgeous wings from Kawaii Project about a week ago (sorry for not posting since then!) and then I went to N21 and got the pretty cross set I see a lot of bloggers wearing and incorporated it into my own outfit. I hope you enjoy the look!


{ credits }

Boots :: Goth1c0: Black Energy Boots {Genre}
Earrings/Necklace :: [NOIR] Eternal Rest Jewelry Set {N21}
Hair :: Eaters Coma - HAIR 62 / FUNKY
Jacket :: -Pixicat- London.Jacket - Black {Uber}
Nails :: DP - Koffin Nails - Slink Nails - Supernaturals - Cool {Genre}
Shirt :: Goth1c0: No Mercy Top - Human Skeleton {Suicide Dollz}
Shorts :: * VinCue ~ Poppy+Shorts Raven
Wings :: darkendStare. jabberwocky wings [black/black] (plain) {Kawaii Project}

0 comments: