Saturday, September 5, 2015

 « long day.. »
Well hello there! I'm really enjoying making blog posts right now, so I figured I'd just roll with it and keep them coming for you guys! These cats from Birdy's new gacha for the Arcade were simply adorable, so I couldn't resist getting them! I can't tell you how difficult it was to get ahold of them for cheap, though! While I'm gawking over those, I have some new things from Jian to share! Let's get to the credits, shall we?



{ credits }

Arrow Hanger :: -tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Golden Arrow {The Arcade}
Black Cat :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Mr. Bigglesworth - Hold -  Black {The Arcade}
Bookshelf Bench :: Jian - Bookworm's Lounge [for The Neighborhood]
Firewood Basket :: dust bunny . firewood basket {The Arcade}
Flowers :: dust bunny . dahlia jug {The Arcade}
Hair/Hat :: +Spellbound+ Antisocialite - Angst // Grimoire : Complete RARE {The Arcade}
House :: [[RH]] Nihonkaoku (Mesh) {Creators Collection Box}
Jacket :: -Pixicat- Bastet.Jacket - Black {The Arcade}
Laundry :: Jian - Ranch Laundry Bucket {We <3 Rp} / NEW
Nude Cat :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth -Naked {The Arcade}
Rug :: dust bunny . braided rug 
{The Arcade}
Shoes :: fri.day - Didi.Wedges (Coal) - Slink {kustom9}
Shorts :: AMITOMO.High waist belt shorts #1 {TCF}
Socks :: *MUKA* Garter Socks {TCF}

0 comments: