Friday, September 11, 2015

 « under my spell~ »
Hello my little pumpkins and good morning! I've put a spell on you, and now you're mineee~ Haha. Are you as excited as I am for this round of Collabor88!? I can't tell you in words how crazy I went when I got there and how badly I wanted to blog this set up I had in my mind the past few days. SO many pretty things, and such a great theme, I can't even be sad that I spent pretty much what was left of my lindens... Oops. What was even better about it all was how well it went with Birdy's Hocus Pocus gacha for the Arcade! I cannot WAIT to share this look with you so make sure you keep reading to get the goods!!


{ credits }

decor. 

Black Cat :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth - Black {The Arcade}
Boxes :: uK - Charmed Parlor Planchette Boxes {C88}
Cauldron :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Cauldron - Green {The Arcade}
Chair :: [Black Bantam] Whimsical Wooden Bunny Chair - Coal  {TCF}/ NEW
Cottage :: Trompe Loeil - Le Fay Cottage {C88}
Deco :: Soy. Essentials of Witchcraft {C88}
Drawers :: Soy. Table with Drawers (Aged Dark Wood) {C88}
Fairest Shelf/Deco :: Second Spaces - Coven Hall Stand - black {C88}
Glass Cabinet :: PILOT - Curio [Black]
Hidden Cat :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth -  Grey {The Arcade}
Nude Cat :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth -Naked {The Arcade}
Owl :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Owlie - Brown {The Arcade}
Summoning Circle :: Che Bella // Summoning Circle One
Toad :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Mr.Toad - Black {The Arcade}
White Cat :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus -  Mr. Bigglesworth - White {The Arcade}

outfit.

Broom :: Birdy - Hocus Pocus - Broom - Ebony {The Arcade}
Collar :: =Zenith=Muted Coven Collar (Black/Silver) {C88}
Dress :: :Moon Amore: Andariel Dress BLACK {C88}
Eyes :: [NI.JU] Bubble II Eyes . oil
Garter :: Sweet Thing. Little Coven Garter {The Arcade}
Garter Socks :: *MUKA* Garter Socks {TCF}
Hair ::[monso] My Hair - Annie /Black Brown {C88}
Heels :: fri.day Samantha.Booties (Iron) {C88} / NEW
Horns :: =Zenith=Muted Coven Horn (Black/Silver) {C88}

0 comments: