Monday, January 18, 2016

 「kiss from a rose」
Helloo my loves. As you could probably guess, I'm having issues connecting to Blade and Soul again.. What's a better way to spend the downtime than blogging, eh? Wish me luck with BnS working because I'm trying again after this! 

I had a lot of fun with this outfit, and roses are my favorite flower.. so I really enjoyed putting this together for you guys. <3 It feels like spring came early.. at least in SL. Kawaii Project is amazing this round! Also, THANK YOU!! 80,000 pageviews, oh my goodness. Before I know it, I'll be in the double digits. All thanks to you guys! I love you! I need to figure out something special to do when I do hit the big 100k.


{ credits }

decor.
Buck || JIAN :: White Tail Deer - Male Adult {the seasons story} . new~
Doe || JIAN :: White Tail Deer - Female Adult (Sleep) {the seasons story} . new~
Fawn || JIAN :: White Tail Deer - Fawn (Sleep) {the seasons story} . new~
Holographic Trees || JIAN :: Holo-Tree {c88} . new~
Path || JIAN :: Iridescent Tile Path - Curve {c88} . new~
Owl Trees || JIAN :: Wise Owl's Tree . new~

outfit.
Choker || { V I N C U E } Rossie+Set - Choker RARE {kawaii project} . new~
Dress || -Nomi-Rose tea tarty lolita-Blush {kawaii project} . new~
Eyes || (*ANGELICA) HAZEL EYES COLLECTION_IDOL #2 {the epiphany} . new~
Hair || [LCKY] Rose - Rose HUD {kawaii project} . new~
Headband || { V I N C U E } Rossie+Set - Headband RARE {kawaii project} . new~
Nails || MONS / Spring Collection - Rose (Toenails)
Pose || //elephante poses// - Alana #1
Shoes || fri.day - Vega.Booties (Ghost) - Slink {kustom9} . new~
Skin || (*ANGELICA) BOMI :beige: peach blossom_{kawaii project} . new~
Socks || fri.day - Lazy.Socks (Candy) {wayward winter} . new~




0 comments: