Monday, March 7, 2016

 「far away」
Hello lovelies. <3 I'm having a bit of issues with wanting to be around on SL a lot, but I'm not going to say I'm taking a break because I am still here, just not full time. I'm making outfits a lot but then I go to blog them, and I just can't get into the right mood or make it come out how I want it to. And they end up sitting there for like.. 4 or 5 days.. (like this one) It's a little frustrating to be honest. I'm trying my best to get past it because I reaaally need it to cooperate for Skin Fair! Speaking of, the skin I have on for today's look is a preview for it. :D Cross your fingers for me.


{ credits }

decor.
Bookshelf | LISP - Mesh - Jacob Bookcase with books (2li version) - White
Cat Bed | ALTAIR* cat bed .black.
Coffee Bags | *FG* KIRA KIRA - Coffee Box (Decor)
Divider | *windsong. { window chalkboard divider }
Donut Case | [Black Bantam] Donut Cake Stand With Glass Lid - Pink {the arcade}
Flowers | dust bunny . white rose pitcher
Heater | -tres blah- Cozy Winter - Space Heater (Black)
Lamp | 8f8 - serene sanctuary - Moon Lamp
Table | 07/.a. DIY Love Potion - Table {Black}
Tray Set | -tres blah- Cozy Winter - Tea Tray RARE
Pillows | -tres blah- Cozy Winter - Winter Pillows
Rug | 8f8 - serene sanctuary - Bamboo Rug
Vase | {Imeka} Rose Vase 01

outfit.
Collar | . Quirky . Dreamy Kitten Collar 
Ears | darkendStare. nyan ears [black] {the arcade}
Garters | . Quirky . Cherub - RARE 2
Hair | [LCKY] Momo {the arcade}
Heels | *Epic* Heart.Breaker Heels! {Black} {wcf5}
Kitty | Sweet Thing. Cuddle Kitties - Madame RARE {the arcade}
Pose | .mien. {Pyra} 02
Puppy | [Black Bantam] Applehead Chihuahua - Black {the arcade}
Shorts | -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Black nr1
Skin | (*ANGELICA) HARUKA :dollfie: sakura {skin fair} . starts march 11th!
Stockings | -SU!- Nylon Stockings /Ripped/ BLACK {wcf5}
Top | Apple May Designs - Izzie - Black {shiny shabby} . free~

0 comments: