Sunday, March 20, 2016

 「 in memory of you 」
Hey loves! Sometimes, honestly, I just throw stuff on the ground and hope that it will make something pretty in the end. So.. that kind of happened. I didn't know what to expect in the beginning, but my mind went to work pretty quickly. Spring is here! But the weather is a little jet-lagged. I mean it was warm the past week, but apparently it decided it had other plans for this one.

Anywho! I've got a few new things to share! So let me get to that for you. :D

{ credits }

Bracelet | ALTAIR* bell bracelet .gold.
Choker | ALTAIR* cherry blossom choker .white. {kawaii project} . new~
Crystals | .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. {Hanging crystals} {oneword} . new~
Dress | *Cila*XiuHe Dress patten 02 {kawaii project} . new~
Eyes | -SU!- Yuna Eyes . new~
Eyeshadow | Blacklace Beauty Delish Eyeshadow Gold {skin fair}
Face wrap | .:(( :p )):. SAKURA eyemask - 5 - red
Geta | Blah. (My Elevated Getas) Traditional Red
Hair Accessory | *Cila*YingRui  Hair Accessories 04 {kawaii project} . new~
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Manon {cosmetic fair} . new~
Lashes | #adored - killjoy lashes {skin fair}
Pose | //elephante poses// - Haven #5 {pose fair}
Socks | ALTAIR* cross ruffle socks
Tattoo | {Luxuria} Tashi Flash Tattoo - *gold* {skin fair}

0 comments: