Thursday, April 7, 2016

 「black★star」
Good afternoon! I'm finally starting to recover from my laryngitis and my throat no longer feels sore so I'm gonna try to get more blog posts out. It's also almost 50 degrees today. It's  supposed to warm back up a bit in a few days. Whoo! While I was sick in bed the past 4 days I watched a walk through of Fatal Frame 2. I'm pretty sure I got addicted to watching walkthroughs again, because I'm totally watching another for the 5th game even though I'm not glued to the bed anymore. 

New mignon, Angelica and Quirky goodies for you before I wander off. <3 Toodles!


{ credits }

Bunny Bag | mignon. -forest bunny. rattan bag02 RARE {dreams event} . new~
Dress | mignon. -printemps tulle tops. {the chapter four} . new~
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) HANA EYES v2 #brown {the seasons story} . starts april 10th!
Forehead Jewels | Quirky - Nostalgic Stickers - Heart/Cross v1/Cross v2 {the seasons story} . starts april 10th!
Hair | !Oleander ~ Bennett. {Pastels}
Pants | mignon. -printemps skinny denim. {the chapter four} . new~
Shoes | mignon. -forest bunny. (SLINK - High) {dreams event} . new~
Skin | (*ANGELICA) HANA :dollfie: sakura {the seasons story} . starts april 10th!

0 comments: