Tuesday, April 26, 2016

 「OVERDRIVE ★」
I'm super pink today and adorable thanks to Runa giving me a couple of the new super cute mesh heads from Sanarae. ; v; I think this is one of those mesh heads that I could honestly wear more often. They're just so cute! Thank you Runa <3

I didn't want to make the look over the top or anything, so I just went with something simple. It's been a couple of weeks since I've done something pink, so I guess I have to balance it out somehow. I totally crashed before I could get the pose I used this time (doh) so unfortunately I won't be able to credit that. Hope you enjoy otherwise~


{ credits }

Collar | . Quirky . Dreamy Kitten Collar
Dress | Sweet Thing. Bowknot Dress - Pink (Maitreya Beta) {kustom9}
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) PURE EYES #blue
Garters | Quirky - Runa Garter - Maitreya. . new~
Glasses | ::C'est la vie !:: Heart Glasses Subscribe welcome gift!!!
Hair | Magika [Hair] Beans
Headband | ALTAIR* crystal kitten headband
Mesh Head | SOMEMORE / SaeBom Mesh Head - 01 {sanarae
Nails | (*ANGELICA) SLINK NAIL POLISH - "VALENTINE" #pink (lt)
Shoes | ALTAIR* strap heels .pink x silver. - Slink Mid
Stockings | antielle. Gluttony Stockings (Rose)
Wings | darkendStare. jabberwocky wings [light pink]

0 comments: