Monday, April 11, 2016

 「these eyes..」
Hey~ I was totally feeling a beach scene for this look today and I mean.. I did take it at a beach but it doesn't really look beach-y? I did get a great DoF shot for once, so I can't complain too much. Not much else to say, but Black Fashion Fair is coming up pretty soon! Hope you enjoy!


{ credits } 

Dark Circles | !Oleander ~ Vampy Dark Circles.
Eyes | -SU!- Sytpal Eyes . new~
Eyeshadow | .ARISE. April Eyeshadow / Grey {anybody} . new~
Hair | [LCKY] Sierra {100 block} . new~
Nails | alaskametro<3 "Garden" nail polish - Daffodil {on9} *hunt gift* . new~
Pose | {willard} young & beautiful - 1
Puppy | JIAN :: Silly Shibes - Held Pup (Sesame Fade) {the epiphany} . coming soon!
Skirt | alaskametro<3 "Botanica" skirt - Garden (MAITREYA) {on9} . new~
Tattoo | .ARISE. Metallic Face Sticker / Silver {100 block} . new~
Top | Blueberry - Group Gift - Tank Top - Maitreya

0 comments: