Sunday, May 22, 2016

 「KILLER INSTINCT」
So I'm back from my (short) break already. I just can't stand to keep away from blogging right now I guess. -laughs- I'm mostly worrying that my laptop's going to bite the dust again. I did a fairly simple look today but I wanted to show you some new things on the grid! I hope you enjoy~ Photo taken at Frog's Garden!


{ credits }

Bracelets | Sweet Thing. Pentagram Trick Bracelet - Coal
Choker | Pink Acid Locket Of Love Diamond Choker - Coal
Eyes | .ARISE. Fona Eyes / Blood {the fantasy collective} . new~
Garters | Quirky - Love Fast - Common Garter - Noir - S1
Gun | MI86579 Mesh Handgun 92A1
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Sayuri hair {the fantasy collective} . new~
Hairbow | *katat0nik* (skull) Texture Change Bow
Harness | +Spellbound+ Cult Harness // Small // Black
Pose | oOo paulina_five
Shoes | fri.day - Harper.Clogs (Coal) {shiny shabby} . new~
Shorts | *Epic* [Omega] Sheer Lace-Tex Booty.Shorts {Black} . new~
Skin | (*ANGELICA) KITTIE :dollfie: sakura
Socks | Quirky - Mishi Knee Highs - Black {sanarae} . coming soon!
Top | ISON - lace crop top -Maitreya Lara- (black)

0 comments: