Sunday, May 15, 2016

 「stay weird」
Oh dang, I guess I'm on a roll this month (so far). Everyone just keeps coming out with some really awesome stuff and I keep making outfits and taking pictures all in the same day. I did something a little different today. A bit more motivated than I have been as well, I guess! New goodies from LCKY, Black Bantam, Suicidal Unborn, and Epic! Hope you enjoy!

{ credits } 

Crop Top | -SU!- Knotted Tank Top
Eye Makeup | Pink Acid Running Mascara V.2
Eyes | -SU!- Dexiem Eyes {dark style fair} . new~

Eyeshadow | alaskametro<3 "Color Trends" eyeshadow - Lilac {on9}
Gloves | REIGN.- Knit Gloves - Black
Hair | [LCKY] Julisa {kawaii project} . new~
Heels | .tsg. Silk Wrap Heels - Black
Panda Mask | *BOOM* Warmy Panda Breather Mask (black) RARE
Pose | Purple Poses - Willow 05
Shorts | -Pixicat- Tilde.Shorts Highwaisted - Stripes nr1 (Maitreya)
Skin | (*ANGELICA) DOLLFIE - vamps
Skull Bag | =Zenith=Leather Bone Handbag (Grey)
Socks | *Epic* [Omega] Thigh.High.Tube.Toeless.Socks {Black} . new~
Wire Ears | [Black Bantam] Wire Bunneh Ears Coal {6º republic} . new~

0 comments: