Wednesday, July 6, 2016

 「sakura🌸dream」
Good evening! Once again I was fighting with my laptop and the internet.. I'm surprised I even got this out. I had crashing issues with Firestorm earlier when I was trying to take a pic, so I gave up and played some Huniepop instead. And then when I finally got a picture, I went to upload it and the internet decided it didn't know how to work. So apparently trying to get a post out just wasn't a thing. But I am not a quitter, and I wasn't about to give up! So I did at least get most of the post finished last night before I called it a night.

For a while now I've kinda felt like "am I really improving? I don't see anything different." and yet my views and favorites have gone up. I'm not sure if I'm oblivious or if everyone sees something I don't. -laugh- I'm grateful to you all regardless, so thank you for supporting me. <3

I have some really cute new stuff on and I couldn't wait to share. I also wanted to make sure I get these posts done in time.. Even though I've been doing one every day, I'm still somewhat behind? -scratches head in confusion- Anyway! New goodies from mignon and Ayashi! Some other cute stuff too. Keep reading for credits as usual. Photo taken at KINKAKUJI.


{ credits }

Choker | ALTAIR* cherry blossom choker .black.
Cuffs | ALTAIR* Master's pet - naughty cuffs RARE
Ears | ALTAIR* fluffy ears
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Chin~ White/Pink Eye {crystal heart}
Garter | *BOOM* Noony Garter pitch
Geta | Air_Izumo_14S*sakura(pink) {japonica}
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Kasumi hair {crossroads} . new~
Hairpin | ALTAIR* cherry blossom clip .black.
Nails | (*ANGELICA) SLINK NAIL POLISH "SUMMER SWEET #pink"
Phone | ALTAIR* neko keitai .pink.
Pose | *EverGlow* - Comfy 02
Skin | (*ANGELICA) KITTIE :dollfie: sakura
Socks | ALTAIR* cross ruffle socks
Yukata | "mignon." -Japanese Yukata Frill Short Dress [Maitreya] RARE {project se7en} . new~

0 comments: