Sunday, July 17, 2016

 ►y i n & y a n g◄
Hey guys! Remember when I told you to look out for that special blog post? Yeah this was it. :'D Helli and I set up a post together and I think it turned out pretty well. We haven't collaborated in a while, but I had a lot of fun! It kind of makes me wish I could do it more often. I got super dressed up and kinda put my own spin on the look, as did Helli of course.

Anywho~ We're both showing off Silvery K's new kimono for UBUME x ORIGAMI! If you want to see what Helli's wearing, check out her post! Photo taken at Land of Buttons.


{ credits }

Bindi | :MoonAmore: Crystal Queen Bindi (Pure) {crystal heart festival}
Birabira | .tsg. Kanzashi Bira-Bira - Silver
Face Paint | The Wicked Peach - Raider - Style 3 - White
Face Tattoo | .ARISE. Boho Paint / White {the secret affair} . new~
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) CHAI EYES #1 {the epiphany} . new~
Hair | /Wasabi Pills/ Poppy Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Hairpin | ::: B@R ::: Angel Comb Gold Rose (Chin)
Hairsticks | Astralia - Garden Geisha set (gold kanzashi stick)
Kimono | *:..Silvery K..:*KimonoMesh(RAN) {UBUME x ORIGAMI} . new~
Pose | *PosESioN* Zen 7
Tattoo | [White~Widow] Blackmail - White - Maitreya Mesh Body

0 comments: