Tuesday, August 23, 2016

 ►all the bad girls◄
Ooo~ Scary. I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw kat's new release at the Creators Collection Box. I didn't get the color I was hoping for, but I was happy enough to get one of the rare outfits! And then I busted out the blood brushes and kinda went a little crazy with that. Hope you enjoy the look!


{ credits }

Collar | *katat0nik* (red) School Ghoul Skull Collar {creators collection box}
Eyepatch | B.C.C LoveHoney Nurse Eye patch Heart
Eyes | .ARISE. Tria Eyes / Brown {the fantasy collective} . new!
Hair | Eaters Coma - HAIR 70
Headbow | (MORAN) Ribbon headband SMALL : 05
Heels/Socks | fri.day - Keiko.Platforms (Apple) {bon voyage}
Mace | *katat0nik* (blackout) Heart Mace
Pose | Kirin - May Pose 5
Uniform | *katat0nik* (dark) School Ghoul Uniform RARE {creators collection box}

0 comments: