Monday, August 8, 2016

 ►jigoku◄
Hello~ I'm not taking any breaks but I wanted to do a sort of break in its own way. I don't know how to describe that properly.. I guess a relaxation post! If you don't know what that is, basically I just use a bunch of stuff that I bought at some point and never got around to using that I'm not required to blog. Basically.. just a bunch of stuff I bought more recently. Anyway! I wanted to do something a little spooky today. I took like 5 different versions of this picture but in the end, I guess I chose the one with darker elements. I really loved how it turned out in pretty much all of the versions though, it was so hard to choose.

Onto the credits if you're interested in what I have on today!


{ credits } 

Boots | =Zenith=Xiang Mo Boots (Black) -Maitreya {fantasy gacha carnival}
Collar | =Zenith=Xiang Mo Collar (Black) -Maitreya {fantasy gacha carnival}
Dress | =Zenith=Xiang Mo Dress (Black) Maitreya {fantasy gacha carnival}
Ears | CURELESS&DISORDERLY / Akiba Cafe / Neko Ears Dark / RARE {bon voyage}
Eyes | .ARISE. Lana Eyes / Black {anyBODY} . new!
Grass | Garden by anc dotty wild grass {colorful}
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Lotta hair {sanarae}
Lotus | Cherry house-{C.H}-Lotus decoration- static-White-B {crossroads} . new!
Cherry house-{C.H}-Lotus decoration- static-Red -B {crossroads} . new!
Mask | =Zenith=Xiang Mo Mask (White) {fantasy gacha carnival}
Pose | *icen*Yukata02
Tail | CURELESS&DISORDERLY / Akiba Cafe / Neko Tail / Black {bon voyage}
Trees | Cherry house-{C.H}-Four seasons tree ornament-summer-big {the chapter four} . new!
Cherry house-{C.H}-Four seasons tree ornament-Spring {the chapter four} . new!

0 comments: