Sunday, August 7, 2016

 ►ready to live◄
Hey! Hope you are all having a good day. I got really excited putting together this outfit for you today. And of course.. I'm not giving myself any breaks again (just yet, anyway), because I have too much to share! Once again I have goodies from all over the grid, but I mostly wanted to give you some more insight on the items Manga Fair has to offer. I'm not sure if this will be my last post for the event or not yet, we'll see how busy my schedule is! 

By the way, Bon Voyage is a super fantastic event that just opened up today and I was so in love with the theme and pretty much just everything there! The set up is beautiful, and the items are to die for! You won't be disappointed when you visit. I have credits for you below, so keep reading honeys. <3 Photo taken at Follow Your Bliss!


{ credits }

Ahoge | [Nekotron] Ahoge 7 {manga fair} . new!
Collar | Violent Seduction - Aureus Collar (Black) {the chapter four}
Crop Top | .epoch. ayumi tee / maitreya {manga fair} . new!
Drink | {BunBun} Soda Float - Sakura {bon voyage}
Eye Makeup | #adored - sugio makeup - eyeshadow {manga fair} . new!
Eyes | (*ANGELICA) CIRCLE LENSES*Gyaru #night {bon voyage} . new!
Glasses | .tsg. Shy Megane - Black *deco*
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Machiko hair {dreamful} . new!
Headphones | +Half-Deer+ Mewsical Headphones - Creepy Cutie Noir RARE x {manga fair} . new!
Heels/Socks | fri.day - Keiko.Platforms (Cloud) {bon voyage} . new!
Nails | Moon Amore- Sweet Nails - Gesture Slink
Nose Ring | .ARISE. Nose Ring / Black {the thrift shop} . new!
Popsicle | Pink Acid Gumball Popsicle Chocolate Fudge {the chapter four} . new!
Pose | *:.:petit pont:.:* SG051
Shorts | LAZYBONES - Rolled Up Shorts - white - Maitreya Lara

0 comments: