Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hello hello~ It's been interesting today. I stayed up most of the night last night setting up this post. I think I just get really inspired over gorgeous Japanese decor or something.. I have RH to blame for that, because I went crazy playing the machine at the Arcade. And then my bf texted me and told me one of his previous managers was fired for embezzlement. It was shocking to say the least.. he got away with $15k before they caught him. It's always the people you'd never suspect, I guess.

Just a couple new things (well, that I NEEDED to blog, pretty much everything is new though) and some lovely rare items that my lovely boyfriend went and played to get for me. <3..I keep getting attached to my set ups, what am I going to do with myself.. Hope you enjoy the look! I had so much fun with it. 


{ credits }

decor.
Build | 1, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- Japanese house RARE {the arcade}
Cloth Deco | 18,[[RH]] -KURA- TANMONO (roll of cloth)
Coffee Set | 22, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- COFFEE (Ring) {the arcade}
Irori | [[RH]] IRORI (Sazae)
Kiseru Set | [[RH]]  -Kuruwa- Kiseru set (Red)
Light | 12. [[RH]] -IZAYOI- CEILING LIGHT {the arcade}
Makeup Set | [[RH]] -Kuruwa- Make-up set (Red)
Peonies | 8,[[RH]] -KURA- BOTAN Vase (Peony) Red
Pillows | 7, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- CUSHION {the arcade}
Plant | 9, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- PLANT (Red) {the arcade}
Slipper Rack | 19, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- SLIPPERS RACK {the arcade}
Small Table | 24, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- WOOD TABLE {the arcade}
Swiss Roll Cake | 23, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- MACCHA CAKE {the arcade}
Table | 21, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- CHABUDAI (table) Modern {the arcade}
Tea Grinder | .ETHEREAL. Tea Grinder
Tea Set | [[RH]] -IZAYOI- GREEN TEA REWARD {the arcade}
Wall Deco | 17, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- WALL DECO (Red) {the arcade}
Umbrella Holder | 20, [[RH]] -IZAYOI- KASATATE (umbrella holder) {the arcade}
Zabuton | 13, [[RH]] -IZAYOI-  ZABUTON (Black) {the arcade}
Zabuton Stack | 14,[[RH]] -KURA-  ZABUTON (Cushion) Display-A-

outfit.
Arm Warmers | =Zenith=Xiang Mo Arm (Black) -Maitreya
Body Suit | :moonamore+cureless: / Maitreya ExpAquarium Body / RARE {the arcade}
Boots | #4 Blueberry - Mykonos / RARE / Boots - Maitreya - Black {the arcade}
Butterflies | :moonamore+cureless: / Surrealisme / L'Aura / NOIR {the arcade}
Claws | [CX] Hayop Maitreya Female (Black)
Eyes | -SU!- Aileen Eyes
Eye Makeup | -SU!- Red Touch Makeup [Med] . new!
Hair | Beusy: Crush Bun Hairstyle (Specials)
Kanzashi | [CX] Sai Kanzashi ( Black )
Kiseru | [CX] Tassel Kiseru Black/Gold
Pose | [andika GG July] 03cheri . group gift!
Skin | (*ANGELICA) AMY :dollfie: rose_no brow (normal type) {we <3 rp} . new!

0 comments: