Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hello~ I took like 5 versions of this picture before I decided "Yeah, that's the one!" Ahh indecisiveness. I've been doing a lot of black themed outfits, so I figured I'd throw in a lighter one to balance it out. Plus, this adorable jacket at Limit8 really made me in the mood for a pink outfit. It also reminded me that autumn is slowly creeping up though.. Autumn itself is a lovely season, but the one that follows really isn't. :x It is still in the high 70s/low 80s right now, and I wonder how long it will stay that way. Global warming sure is scary. I feel like some day in the future, eventually winter will be completely wiped out here. It's odd to think about. Watch as we get hit with winter early after I said that..

New hair and new boots! Oh, and the photo was taken at Beautiful 4 Seasons! You should totally check it out, they've decorated for autumn already. :D Short credits! Hope you enjoy!


{ credits }

Boots | fri.day - Piper.Boots (Antique) {collabor88} . new!
Bow | Tentacio - Ribbon headdress pink {the arcade}
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Heathen~ Harle Eye . group gift!
Glasses | .::Cubic Cherry::. {Kokoro} glasses - pink
Hair | [NANI] Ami.Hair {cosmetic fair} . opens sept 15th!
Jacket | . offbeat . LOVE ME Loose and Over fit. white/pink {limit8}
Pants | * VinCue ~ Molly+Jeans
Pose | (marukin) [light] everything comes to pass

0 comments: