Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Happy Tuesday! I felt like doing a kitchen pic today, mostly because I went to Trompe Loeil's 50% off sale that they had to celebrate winning 4 (I think it was 4) different awards! You know I love sales. so I got right to it. I wasn't even expecting to grab a kitchen, to be honest. I will admit that the new Kokolores hair looks great with it, since it's messy but also kept well, like someone just got up, took a shower and put their hair in a bun and then got right to making breakfast. I guess that's what I'm doing in this pic!

New goodies to share from mignon and Kokolores! Hope you like <3


{ credits }

decor.
Coffee Maker | {what next} Coffee Machine
Kitchen | Trompe Loeil - Finley Kitchenette (mirror) PG V1.1
Pancakes | JIAN Sunday Breakfast :: Pancakes
Toaster | dust bunny . toaster
Waffle Maker | dust bunny . waffle maker
Waffles | dust bunny . blueberry waffles

outfit.
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Katee {suicide dollz} . new!
Mug | +Half-Deer+ Sweetmallow Hot Cocoa (Dream - White)
Pose | an lar [poses] Being Miss Red Three-B
Slippers | mignon. -usachan platform shoes. [Maitreya] ULTRARARE {the seasons story} . new!
Sweater | mignon. -usachan knit dress. [Maitreya] ULTRARARE 
{the seasons story} . new!
Waffle | sue cream. waffle group gift  <3

0 comments: