Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I'm feeling a bit meh today, I guess it's one of those days where I feel like I could sleep even though I already slept? Maybe it's the weather.. Or the fact that my laptop gave me a scare again and I was almost certain it was toast. I also was avoiding doing this blog post for some time, yet I finally got myself to do it. Sometimes I get super distracted by the smallest things and it's too hard to concentrate. Or I just lay down and don't feel like doing much.. I really wonder how I crank blog posts out so fast sometimes.

New goods from Toiz, NAMINOKE and Imeka today! Hope you guys enjoy!


{ credits}

decor.
Alcohol | Bliensen + MaiTai - Absinthe Fountain - with fairy
Bucket | Toiz. (4) milk can {
6º republic} . opens nov 6th!
Build | Toiz. (7) Strawberry Fields Forever rare {6º republic} . opens nov 6th!
Candles | Second Spaces - forest lights - stumps and rounds
Counter | Toiz. (1) bar table {6º republic} . opens nov 6th!
Frames | 
Toiz. (5) frame {6º republic} . opens nov 6th!
Fridge | dust bunny . small spaces kitchen . vintage fridge
Lights | Toiz. (6) lamp {6º republic} . opens nov 6th!
Photo | Soy. Wall art [Sea Echo]
Stools | Toiz. (2) bar stool (black) {6º republic} . opens nov 6th!
Wine Tray | Pixel Mode - Victoria's Hideaway - Therapy

outfit.
Armlets | *N*Snake Armlets BLK1 {the coven} . opens tomorrow!
Bangs | *barberyumyum*bangs(F)
Boots | REIGN.- Spooky All Stars (Maitreya Lara) . gift!
Eyeshadow | [Buzz] Late Night Shadow - Obsidian
Eyes | {S0NG} :: Cult~ Grey/Black Eye . gift!
Flowers | 
*N*Black Lily Bouquet Dark {the coven} . opens tomorrow!
Hair | {Imeka} Polly Hair {gacha garden}
Hairpiece | *N*SNAKE Hair pierce BLK1 {the coven} . opens tomorrow!
Lips | The Wicked Peach - Pleasure Lip Stain - 2
Nails | .::Nanika::. Nails "Spider" . gift!
Pose | .mien. [ timid ] 03
Romper | The Secret Store - Kiara Romper - Coal
Top | {Imeka} Top - Isabelle (Skull)  - Maitreya EXP [lucky board prize] . new!

0 comments: