Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hey guys~ Kinda trying to take it easy for the time being but I'm seriously stressed right now. Definitely looking forward to the Arcade next month though! Everything looks so good! If there's any event that never lets me down, it's probably that one. I decided the other day that I was going to re-dl Sims 2.. so I might get caught up with that next month. I'm trying my best not to though, because that really will cut into blogging time. Anyway!

New goods from Ayashi, mignon, fri.day, Jian, and Imeka today. Just something simple and sweet. Hope you like~ I finally did something that -isn't- pink or black. :D


{ credits }

Boots | fri.day - Greta.Boots (Brick) 
{the arcade} . opens dec 1st!
Bushes | {Imeka} Bush 01 - A {COLOR 4} /{COLOR 6} {kawaii project}
Gloves | Sweet Thing. Derby Girl Gloves - Slink Gesture
Hair | [^.^Ayashi^.^] Ayane hair 
{sanarae} . new!
Hairbow | (AMD) Adorable Accessory . gift!
Pose | (marukin) [light] checked pants
Pups | JIAN Holiday Huskies :: Held Pup (White) / Wander Pup (Black) {the arcade} . opens dec 1st!
Skirt/Top | mignon. -chouchou mini getup.[Maitreya] ULTRARARE
 {sanarae} . new!
Socks | *MUKA* Thigh Socks - Lara
Tree | {Imeka} Tree 01 {COLOR 4} {kawaii project}

0 comments: