Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Evening~ I haven't been feeling too well today, but I'm hoping it'll fix itself tomorrow! I went to bed pretty early compared to my normal time last night and it kind of messed up my body a bit I think.. I ended up sleeping as long as I normally do.

I took a gamble and bought the Luxebox this month (last minute really), so I decided to show some of the stuff from this month! Overall, I wasn't TOO impressed, but it was still a decent box. If you like skirts, this box is probably for you. I also have a new hair from Kokolores, eyeshadow from ARISE and a lip color from Pink Acid. Hope you guys like!


{ credits }

decor.
Build | Scarlet Creative Catskills Lodge 0.2 [ luxebox exclusive ]
Bust | -tres blah- Salad Days - Graceful Bust RARE
Coffee Table | dust bunny . window table
Corgi | MishMish - Corgi Puppy - Stance 1 
luxebox exclusive ]
Daybed | tarte. aria daybed luxebox exclusive ]
Deer Head | -tres blah- Salad Days - Deer Bust (Silver/Black) RARE
Donut Takeout | REIGN.- SLEEPOVER SURVIVAL GOODIES #26 RARE 
[ the epiphany
Headphones/Phone | -tres blah- Salad Days - Easy Listening
Laptop Deco | -tres blah- Salad Days - Passing Time
Lighted Cloche | -tres blah- Salad Days - Silver Cloche
Photo Frames | -tres blah- Salad Days - Framed Silhouettes
Plant | -tres blah- Salad Days - Cat Face Jade
Record Storage | -tres blah- Salad Days - Record Storage (Black)
Rug | Birdy - Boudoir - Rug White
Shetland Dog | JIAN Southern Shelties RARE 3. Sheltie Companion [ the epiphany ] NEW
Side Table | Amala - Distressed Basic Console
Sofa | Scarlet Creative Stirling Sofa luxebox exclusive ]
Survival Kit | -tres blah- Golden Cage - PMS Survival Kit RARE
Food Decor | {Imeka} Winter - Coffee Time! [ the seasons story ]
Wall Deco | -tres blah- Salad Days - Geometric Board

outfit.
Drink | REIGN.- STRAWBURST DRIZZLE DONUT DRINK  #18 [ the epiphany ]
Eyeshadow | .ARISE. Crula Eyeshadow / 2 Catwa Applier [ memento mori ] NEW
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Moira [ cosmetic fair ] NEW
Heels | #EMPIRE - Alchemilla - Maitreya luxebox exclusive ]
Leg Bangs | Violent Seduction - Odile Knee Brace (Black)
Lips | Pink Acid/Catwa Kappukeki Fall Gloss Merlot cosmetic fair ] NEW
Pose | *EverGlow* Onyx 07
Skirt | 
ISON - front zipper skirt -maitreya- [ luxebox exclusive ]
Top | Foxes - LuxeBox- Top -Maitreya luxebox exclusive ]

0 comments: