Friday, January 13, 2017

Hi loves! It was WARM here, can you believe it? The 50 degree weather the last couple of days melted the majority of the snow. And now it's going to be in the 40s next week. Fun times! 

So, I totally bit the bullet yesterday and got myself the Catya head. I have to say I'm more impressed with it than I originally thought. My biggest reason for never switching over to a mesh head before the Bento update was that I can't play around with the features enough to make it "me". Before now, there were many lovely mesh heads, but none of them were fully customizable. Now that I can do that, I'm more than happy to switch over! The biggest reason though, that I did the switch, was because a lot of the people I blog for who do makeup and such, switched over to doing it for mesh heads completely. Now that I've got one, I can enjoy what everyone has been making for them! Hope you guys enjoy the look. Photo taken at Neverfar


{ credits }

Boots | .tsg. Preppy Boots - Black
Bracelet | LaGyo_Vanessa Gym Charms Bracelet - Silver [ collabor88 ]
Eye Makeup | -SU!- Lioba Eye Makeup +CATWA APPLIER+
Eyes | AMITOMO / Halloween ideas GACHA / EYE10 /
Hair | [KoKoLoReS] Hair - Sarah [ the seasons story ] NEW
Jeans | Blueberry - Melanie Jeans - Blueberry Bootie - Maitreya
Lipstick | [CX] Berry Lipstick Set ( Catwa ) [ the seasons story ]
Mesh Head | CATWA HEAD Catya [Without Teeth] v1.06
Piercings | [CX] Bento Piercing Labret/Medusa ( Catwa ) [ the seasons story ]
Pose | IDK_Pack70_03
Skin | .tsg. Koko Applier for Catwa Catya *OMEGA* - X Tone
Sweater | -tres blah- Catby Shrug (Maitreya) - Black
Top | Blueberry - October - Group Gift - Maitreya

0 comments: