Monday, January 9, 2017

Hello~ So.. I got sucked into this round of Collabor88. I'm not sure how, because I really only came for a couple things.. but I ended up buying much more. I guess sometimes when I have a picture in my head, it's better to just go with the flow and .. spend all the lindens, I guess. -laugh- I wish I could be this motivated irl. Do you guys make new year resolutions? I find that they're a little useless for me, because I'd either forget or my entire schedule would change again within a couple weeks. Hope you guys enjoy the look!


{ credits }

decor.
Bag | Kalopsia - Kali's Bag [ collabor88 ]
Bench | Sari-Sari - Wall Bench collabor88 ]
Build | Soy. The Studio with mirror & ballet barre collabor88 ]
Chair | floorplan. bow chair / silver collabor88 ]
Exercise Equipment | Sari-Sari - Resistance Bands Shelf collabor88 ]
Exercise Shelf | Kalopsia - Kali's Shelf collabor88 ]
Lockers | Sari-Sari - Gym Locker collabor88 ]
Yoga Mat Decor | Sari-Sari - Yoga Mat Shelf collabor88 ]

outfit.
Bag | *Tentacio* Molly bag pink
Drink | LaGyo_Vanessa Caffelatte Cup - Marble collabor88 ]
Hair | Exile:: Rush collabor88 ]
Shorts | .tsg. Fancy Shorts - Pink
Sneakers/Socks | fri.day - Dottie.Sneaks (Candy) - Maitreya
Top | Blueberry - Jolly Holidays - Gift Mini Sweater - Maitreya

0 comments: